- RSS Channel Showcase 9656743
- RSS Channel Showcase 8166937
- RSS Channel Showcase 4412543
- RSS Channel Showcase 9129269
Articles on this Page
- 10/05/18--00:46: _How to Boot Windows...
- 10/05/18--10:09: _How to Manage a Pri...
- 10/06/18--05:40: _How to Use Cortana ...
- 10/07/18--05:19: _How to Synchronize ...
- 10/08/18--01:28: _How to Use the Slee...
- 10/09/18--02:11: _How to Add Custom A...
- 10/10/18--08:26: _How to Prevent User...
- 10/11/18--07:12: _How to Allow Ping t...
- 10/12/18--02:48: _How to Enable or Di...
- 10/15/18--00:59: _How to Use a Pictur...
- 10/16/18--02:02: _How to Check the Bl...
- 10/17/18--02:47: _How to Rename the S...
- 10/17/18--10:40: _How to Hide Suggest...
- 10/18/18--01:42: _How to Use Sticky N...
- 10/05/18--00:46: How to Boot Windows 10 in Safe Mode
- 10/05/18--10:09: How to Manage a Printer in Windows 10
- 10/06/18--05:40: How to Use Cortana in Windows 10
- 10/07/18--05:19: How to Synchronize Your Settings in Windows 10
- 10/08/18--01:28: How to Use the Sleep and Hibernation Settings in Windows 10
- 10/09/18--02:11: How to Add Custom Accent Colors to Windows 10
- 10/10/18--08:26: How to Prevent Users from Changing the Date and Time in Windows 10
- 10/11/18--07:12: How to Allow Ping through the Firewall in Windows 10
- 10/12/18--02:48: How to Enable or Disable the Tablet Mode in Windows 10
- 10/15/18--00:59: How to Use a Picture Password in Windows 10
- 10/16/18--02:02: How to Check the Bluetooth Version in Windows 10
- 10/17/18--02:47: How to Rename the Start Menu Items in Windows 10
- 10/17/18--10:40: How to Hide Suggestions in Windows 10 Timeline
- 10/18/18--01:42: How to Use Sticky Notes in Windows 10
The safe mode is defined as the problem diagnostic mode in Windows 10. It provides you with the minimalistic but basic functionality that is necessary to discover and fix an issue. Whenever you run into a problem in Windows 10,
The printer is indeed a very useful hardware device, which enables you to bring your important documents and other software artifacts into their hard copies so that they can be preserved in a better way. However, managing a printer is
Microsoft’s digital assistant is known as Cortana. It helps you in searching for different things on your computer system. You can ask different questions from Cortana and you can even talk to it. It can help you in keeping reminders,
The word synchronization means the activity of two or more things at the same time. In the world of computing, it has a slightly different meaning. If you are habitual of using multiple technology devices but the same user account,
The sleep and hibernation features in Windows 10 let you save your system’s battery whenever you are away from your PC. The sleep option is considered more useful when you want to stay away from your system for just a
The post How to Use the Sleep and Hibernation Settings in Windows 10 appeared first on FAQforge.
Windows 10 allows you to define a wide range of the colors of your choice. These colors are known as custom colors. This flexibility helps you in making your environment more catchy and pleasant and you are no longer restricted
Many a time it happens that, you share your computer system with other users but you do not want them to mess up with your settings. Date and time are the things that are considered really important because your reminders
The post How to Prevent Users from Changing the Date and Time in Windows 10 appeared first on FAQforge.
Whenever Firewall is enabled on your computer system, no one can send ping requests to your system to know whether it is alive or not. You can stop this from happening by disabling the Firewall but this can prove to
The post How to Allow Ping through the Firewall in Windows 10 appeared first on FAQforge.
Windows 10 has the flexibility of converting your screen either in the desktop mode or in the tablet mode. If your laptop is two in one i.e. you can use it both the ways. Either as a notebook or as
The post How to Enable or Disable the Tablet Mode in Windows 10 appeared first on FAQforge.
Windows 10 allows you to set up multiple types of passwords for signing into your account. Just like PIN, fingerprint and the regular password, you can also use a picture as your password. Once you set up a picture password,
Sometimes while telling the specifications of your computer system to someone, you need to tell them the exact versions of the hardware and software installed on your computer system. The Bluetooth feature lets you share your files with the paired
Windows 10 has set some default names for all its applications. However, sometimes while working in this environment, you feel the need for customizing it according to your own choice. Windows 10 allows you to rename these applications just the
Windows 10 has a feature of displaying suggestions in the task view mode based upon your recent activities. These suggestions are helpful if you are habitual of using some of the programs on daily basis. You can simply look for
In real life, we use sticky notes in order to take small notes associated with certain documents or to remind some important points. Similarly, Windows 10 also provides us with a Sticky Notes application, which you can use, for your